Comment on page
After discussing with other Wolf Works holders and developing an understanding on how the DAO should execute the idea, it may be time to create a proposal yourself.
- Go to a project space and tap on the "Connect wallet" button in the top right corner.
- Connect with the wallet provider where you hold $WLD tokens and tap on “New proposal.”
- Fill out the Title, Description, and add a link to the discussion chat of your proposal. There is a discord channel within the Wolf Works DAO that you can use for this purpose.
- Tap on the “Continue” button and select the desired voting system and add your voting options.
- Enter the start date and end date of your proposal to determine the proposal voting period.
- The Snapshot block number is the last step to the creation of the proposal. The block number is the snapshot where the balance of voters will be counted. This will default to the current node.
- Tap on “Publish” and your proposal is created!
- Wolf Works proposals can only be made by a $WLD holder.
- Wolf Works proposals require at least 7 days of voting time in order to be passed.